AUBG EMBA turns 15
AUBG's Executive MBA, the first executive MBA program in Bulgaria, was established in 2003. This year, we celebrate 15 years of successfully educating the business leaders of the region, nurturing outstanding talent and advancing careers across a variety of sectors and vocations. We boast over 350 alumni who top their professional fields and whose expertise exceeds the limits of the country.
On May 10 we celebrate the AUBG EMBA family in Elieff Center – the University’s educational and cultural outreach in Sofia. We salute the hard work and dedication of everyone who makes the program’s success possible.
Designed for individuals who seek professional growth, the program is recognized worldwide for its practical curriculum that provides up-to-date skills for high performance in a complex global business environment. Current students represent a broad range of functional backgrounds, areas of expertise and levels of management positions.
- American curriculum aligned with leading U.S. business schools;
- U.S. and Bulgarian accreditation resulting in a globally recognized diploma;
- Outstanding international faculty members and leading practitioners with global know-how and local awareness;
- Innovative curriculum balancing important concepts and real-world best practices;
- Interactive and engaging learning environment with a focus on professional skill development;
- Strong networking opportunities and alumni community;
- Own facilities and space with supporting services exclusively available to students and alumni (Elieff Center for Education and Culture, Sofia).
The AUBG EMBA is an excellent choice for everyone who wishes to immerse themselves in the world of business and come out with an enhanced skillset and broader professional horizons